Monday, March 10, 2008

Post 9

Hi Azrul, Umi masani di KK, it was a long trip yesterday, how I wish we traveled on an airplane. But well, Umi di KK sudah and now updating this blog from a cybercafe. I miss you Rul, I wonder how are you doing right now. Yesterday before tolak ke KK, Umi and Wafi ke hospital jap tengok Azrul. Azrul was sleeping, your mommy said Azrul belum fully sedar walaupun sudah mula gerakkan kepala & tangan.

And tadi Fadil text me, I am so happy to hear now Azrul is show more improvement, sudah mula buka mata sikit although masih between sedar & inda sedar. But at least it made me happy Rul. And I'm hoping to see Azrul in full consciousness once Umi return nanti. I can't wait to see you smile Rul, I know Azrul will smile when you see my face as always. Umi mau cium tangan Azrul, Umi banyak dosa arah Azrul, Umi mau minta maaf for hurting you always Rul. I just don't want to lose you coz you're my one and only best friend.

I can't be long Rul, mummy kan bawa shopping.

Love
Umi

No comments: