Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post 12

Hari ni Fadil gitau Umi yang Azrul sudah keluar from ICU and transferred to ward biasa. No longer on wires but masih lagi on drip coz Azrul need liquid. Azrul masih belum dapat angkat kepala or duduk, becakap pun masih belum dapat. I feel happy Rul. Thank God, Azrul recovery is speeding up, walaupun I still feel sad Azrul inda mau pandang muka Umi. I know you don't want to see me coz I always hurt you Rul.

I really want to see you Rul, but I don't want to hurt you by showing my face. Fadil understands the whole situation thats why ia inda suruh Umi lawat Azrul for the time being. I miss you Rul. No matter how Wafi cuba hiburkan hati Umi, tapi I can't stop thinking of you and what I have done to you before Rul.

I hope you will still accept me as a friend Rul.

Love
Umi

No comments: