Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Post 14

Your recovery is speeding up Rul. Azrul sudah mula makan bubur sikit, atupun kena suapkan. Every Umi dan Wafi lawat Azrul, same goes to you family, Fadil and your band mates. Semalam, Azrul tatap mata Umi, nda lepas tatap mata Umi, but you didn't say any word Rul. Umi suapkan Azrul sedikit bubur semalam and I'm glad Azrul mau makan. I hope you're not mad at me anymore Rul. Lately ani Wafi pun getting better, inda lagi banyak query. I think he's beginning to understand how wonderful is our friendship Rul, walaupun Umi tau dan Wafi tau Azrul harapkan more than just friends.

Umi harap Azrul masih dapat terima Umi as a friend. I just don't want to hurt you Rul, you are just too kind to be hurt. I feel happy Azrul mau terima masa Umi suapkan bubur kemulut Azrul. I thought you'd never want to look at me again. But I feel thankful. Please get well soon Rul.

Love
Umi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont get it. is this blog real or fictional?

Anonymous said...

Umi, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I hope Azrul will fully recover.

I just want to say a few words. I can relate to and sympathize with you because I was in a very similar situation, although I am the Wafi in your story. I met my Umi when she was in the middle of this kind of special relationship you have with Azrul. My Umi kept her relationship with me and him separate just like you are doing. Over time though, it started to take it's toll. Although I accepted their friendship at first (because her relationship with him preceded ours), he would get upset because he couldn't see her as much as he did before. I sometimes got upset too, because although we were together, she would, for example, go to him for advice and help. To cut a long story short, after a while, he decided to end their relationship because he couldn't accept that she was with me.

This is a very delicate situation Umi, and usually someone will get hurt. If you are with Wafi, and if you really care about him, my advice is that you need to take his feelings into account as well, although you might say, if he really cared about you, he would accept your relationship with Azrul. It's a difficult situation, and there's no right answer to it I guess. I hope everything works out.

Ray

Fify;EmmaJames said...

Hi Umi. :)
Hope he's getting better now.
After reading all of the posts in this blog, I have to say, it sounded like novel-based story but its happening in reality.
Umm, I'm kinda confussed here about who Azrul & Wafi through your eyes & your heart. It sounded like Azrul is the love of your life but you couldn't see it. I know you guys are bestfriends, but idk. It seems more to it than just bestfriends.
I'm sorry if I said anything wrong that might hurt your feelings in any way.

Anonymous said...

No updates? I am curious to know what happened.

Hope Azrul is in good health. Hope you and everyone else worked out everything.

Anonymous said...

how's Azrul doing? any updates?